please read everything
1. We DO work with most traditional dental insurance carriers as an OUT-OF-NETWORK provider. That means you can usually apply your benefits in our office, even if you have a PPO, but we are not under contract to accept a reduced fee schedule. Financing options, including CareCredit, are available for qualified patients.
2. We do NOT accept Medicaid or Medicare, or most dental HMOs.
3. The first visit is for a detailed examination, x-rays, consultation, and treatment plan only. Either a regular cleaning, periodontal cleaning, or in some cases deep cleaning will be scheduled on a SECOND VISIT to follow your first appointment. This allows our doctors and hygiene staff to spend more time with you, and to better provide treatment tailored to your needs.
4. All new patients require a complete set of x-rays. If you have had an acceptable set of x-rays (usually 14-18 images) taken in the past year, we may be able to use them. Please request that your previous dental office send them to email@example.com prior to your visit. You must make that request yourself, as it requires your authorization. We can NOT provide a consultation without high-quality, recent x-rays. We will be happy to take a new set for you if required!
5. For patients WITHOUT dental insurance, our $99 new patient special does INCLUDE a consultation and a full set of dental x-rays (if needed.) NOTE: The new patient special DOES NOT INCLUDE any type of dental cleaning. Once your gum examination has been completed, we will schedule you for the appropriate type of cleaning at the earliest available date.
6. Patients WITH dental insurance are not eligible for the new patient special, but we will limit your first visit copayment to a maximum of $99 and bill the balance of charges to your insurance carrier.
7. Please allow 60-90 minutes for a new patient appointment. You can save lots of time by downloading, printing, and filling out our new patient form in advance of your visit. Links to "NEW PATIENT FORMS" are available in orange colored text at the bottom of each page on our website. You will also receive a link to the forms in your appointment confirmation e-mail.
8. If you are required to take antibiotics for a medical reason before dental visits (i.e. artificial joints, heart valves, etc.), it is important that you DO pre-medicate before you arrive at our office. If for some reason you forget, we will have to reschedule your appointment.
9. Our office follows guidelines issued by the Center for Disease Control and the American Dental Association to keep you and our staff members safe during your visits. Please wear a mask and gloves to our office. You will be asked to dispose of your gloves on arrival and your temperature will be taken. Come alone to your appointment, unless you require assistance from an aide. If you have children, you must leave them at home. Do NOT schedule an appointment if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19, if you have any symptoms or fever, or if you have traveled out of the area in the last 14 days. Patients will be asked to call our office on arrival, and to wait in their car until we are ready to check you in.
10. Feel free to call our office if you need any particular questions answered before scheduling. We are here to help you any way that we can and we look forward to meeting you!
Clicking here to make an online appointment will serve as your acknowledgment that you have read, understand, and agree to obide by the office policies above.